Instructions for Veggie Pick Up
Like many people in the agriculture sector we have had to make changes to ensure the safety of our customers, our staff, and ourselves. We are very appreciative of the continued support of our loyal customers and are thankful for your understanding while we implement the below changes for everyone’s safety. This marks our 25th year in business and we couldn’t have done it without all our wonderful customers and their support – thank you!
- We are offering drive-thru / curbside pickup only this year
- We are asking all customers to please remain in their vehicles
- We are using debit to reduce the handling of cash or Interac e-Transfer (Sorry – NO credit cards!)
- All of our staff will be using personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks
How do I pickup my veggies?
- Follow the signage after you turn into the property
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times
- A staff member will assist you with placing your order
- Open the trunk of your vehicle from inside (if possible) while your order is being filled
- Your order will be safely placed inside your trunk
- Make payment via debit machine from the safety of your car or make an e-mail transfer to email@example.com
Thank you everyone for your ongoing support and as always, for buying local!
James & Cécile Blackie